All year round, Margaux welcomes you: come and visit our châteaux, meet our wine growers, discover our wines, take a walk, spend a day or a weekend, enjoy the gastronomy of southwestern France, take a break and recharge your batteries.
Would you like to know what wine tourism has to offer in Margaux? Organize your stay? Find a hotel, a restaurant, a bed and breakfast? Come and discover a wide choice of activities.
You can contact us directly at the Maison du vin des vignerons from the Margaux appellation on 05 57 88 70 82
Or, you can select in the wine tourism tab the castles you want to visit: we invite you to contact them directly to make an appointment with them for your visit.
Bordeaux wine days
“Bordeaux fête le VIN” 2023, is an unavoidable annual event in Bordeaux.
Come and join the professional winemakers from the 22nd to the 25th of June in the docks of Bordeaux for a rich program of wine tasting, experiences and emotions.
- A village of appellations on 1km long on the docks
- 1200 winemakers and traders
- 80 wine appellations
- About twenty excellent French traditional food producers: with local delicacies and products.
- Restaurants and wine merchants all over the city are partners of the event
- Numerous Animations and Concerts will take place
- And much more, that you can discover on the official website
FILTER BY TYPE OF EVENT
Présentation du Millésime 2020
- Date: 27, 28 April 2021
- Location: Maison du Vin in Margaux
- Programme: primeur tasting of the 2020 vintage
- Reservation: necessary
- Access: trade, by invitation
- Further information on: +33 (0)5 57 88 70 82
open their doors to you all year round.