All year round, Margaux welcomes you: come and visit our châteaux, meet our wine growers, discover our wines, take a walk, spend a day or a weekend, enjoy the gastronomy of southwestern France, take a break and recharge your batteries.
Would you like to know what wine tourism has to offer in Margaux? Organize your stay? Find a hotel, a restaurant, a bed and breakfast? Come and discover a wide choice of activities.
You can contact us directly at the Maison du vin des vignerons from the Margaux appellation on 05 57 88 70 82
Or, you can select in the wine tourism tab the castles you want to visit: we invite you to contact them directly to make an appointment with them for your visit.
MARCHE DES PRODUCTEURS SRG
In 2021, Margaux appellation was recognised as a ” Site Remarquable du Goût” . This year to celebrate the 14th edition of Margaux Saveurs, we are delighted to announce that a special gastronomic market will take place in Margaux. From Saturday 21st to Sunday 22sd of October 2023, producers labelised SRG, will be coming from everywhere in France to offer tastings of exceptional and traditional products in Château les Barraillots.
Come and meet our French producers for a gastronomic and fun experience !
- Date : Saturday 21st and Sunday 22 of October 2023
- Adress : Chateau les Barraillots, 4 rue Corneillan, 33460 Margaux-Cantenac
- Timetable : Open from 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Free entrance for everyone
- For more information on the Sites Remarquables du Goût : Fédération Nationale des SRG
FILTER BY TYPE OF EVENT
Afterwork en AOC Margaux
Meet us on Thursday 5 August for a slightly eccentric after-work drink in Château Marquis de Terme’s park in Margaux (30 min from Bordeaux)
- Date: 5 August 2021
- Location: Château Marquis de Terme
- Programme: The property welcomes families and groups. Orange is the colour for this evening!
- Access: open to all
- More info and reservations: Click here
Présentation du Millésime 2020
- Date: 27, 28 April 2021
- Location: Maison du Vin in Margaux
- Programme: primeur tasting of the 2020 vintage
- Reservation: necessary
- Access: trade, by invitation
- Further information on: +33 (0)5 57 88 70 82
open their doors to you all year round.